Brooklyn Blog Fest

I'm blogging live and mobile, from the 5th annual Brooklyn Blog Fest. so far it's really intersting. Currrently I'm watching a blog performance to music. It's a compilation of blog posts from various blogs. 3 reader take turns reading entries set to music 1 at a time. Very funny stuff.

Brooklyn has more bloggers than any other city in the country. It's been called Blogger-docious by Louise Crawford, founding director of Brooklyn Blogfest.

It's a good thing I thought it started at 6pm...as i showed up in my "CP" time fashion, I took a look at the program and to my delight, it started at 7:30...they must have known that I had registered...lol.

After this performance and a few more presentations, there will be a break out session and an afterparty with a new Absolute vodka created by Absolute and Spike Lee.

Keep you posted.

Crush

Published with Blogger-droid

Komentar