Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

Please give a BIG welcome to Hiker Mom as my new Fitness Contributor.  Be sure to check out her blog Livin the Fit Life.  Stayed tuned for weekly-ish posts regarding fitness. 

“I just signed up for the "Run to the Finish" Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge.  I am so excited to have a little extra motivation during the holidays to keep me going.
This challenge runs from November 19 through January 6th.  Are you up for the challenge?”

Thanks, Hiker Mom!  I also just signed up to get me moving during our Healthiest Loser Cinch Challenge.  I love that you get points for soooo many different activities and can win prizes.  Seriously, who doesn’t like prizes?

Even though it started yesterday, it is NOT too late to sign up for the Bootie Challenge or the Healthiest Loser Cinch Challenge

Leave a comment here and on facebook to let us know you are IN too!!

To your Health,

Claire

Komentar