Cinch Special

As promised, the NEW CINCH SPECIAL is here!  I am so excited about this offer!

Before I get to it, I wanted to share with you what clients are saying about the Cinch Inch Loss Plan.  These gals are currently participating in our Healthy Challenge that started in November.

                      CinchUltraPack_520

I don't know if I'm more excited about our date night or the fact that I can fit back into a sexy pre-baby dress :)

I weighed myself this morning and I'm PSYCHED!! 4 pounds down and…(drumroll) 1 size smaller!!! Yup, I'm wearing pants today that fit great and they're a 10! In a couple more weeks I'll have lots of 12-14's to donate!! YAY!

My personal goal was to maintain my weight during the Christmas holidays. To my surprise I had lost another pound by the 26th when I weighed in at Curves. The Cinch program works!

Hey y'all happy to report, I have been Cinching like a rockstar since last week and am down 3 lbs, woot!!
I am down 10lbs from Nov 1. First time ever I have been successful at losing any kind of weight. Feels good. :)
Since I got the 'cocktail' of chemotherapy 7 yrs ago, I was blessed with random hot flashes. BUT I have happily discovered that the non GMO soy Cinch shakes has eliminated them! So cool!
I finally tried the Cinch Chocolate shake an I love it so much I wish I could have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
I haven't checked in for awhile so just wanted to give an update. I'm down five pounds and am feeling healthy and energized. I haven't exercised appropriately but I'm sticking to the Cinch diet plan and am seeing results.
Stats this week...down another 3 lbs...4 lbs away from my goal and I have already brought my healthier version of Thanksgiving favorites to take to my family's big ole unhealthy eat out next week.
I missed the call tonight because I am on a girls weekend with my sister. We went shopping and I bought new jeans. Size 10!! In July I was busting out of 14....close to my size 8 skinny jeans!

Down 5 pounds in 2 weeks and feel great...very energized!! This is the first plan I’ve ever done that actually works and keeps me feeling full.

In less than 2 weeks I'm down 2.5 pounds and 1% body fat! I haven't lost an ounce of muscle either!! YAY for Leucine!! (I would have been off to a better start but there was a ton of Halloween candy lingering…sent it to work with my husband and now I'm ready!!)
Measured today, down 8 lbs and 10.25 inches (not counting the bust and chest;))
Lost a 1/2 inch off of my butt! Woohoo! (First week)
I’m done 3 pounds in one week!! I know if I continue this average I will reach my weight loss goal by week 12!!!
It's official, I'm down 7 pounds. 8 more lbs before I reach my goal...and hey since I added another month I want to get rid of an extra 5 after Christmas:)

It is so fun to help others reach their goals and also encourages me to stick with it!  Join us in our next Healthy Body Challenge starting in January.  See the details HERE.

So, on with the special!!

The Cinch Body Transformation Pack

This has everything you need in a months supply.

Designed to help you to keep muscle you have, burn fat you don’t want,
and lose inches you don’t need. Clinically tested*. Customer proven.
And at less than $3 per meal, you’re looking at a leaner body and a fatter wallet.

Bonus offer! Join with a Cinch Transformation Pack and get the Cinch Sampler Pack (an additional $100 retail value)
FREE!! Hurry Limited Time Only!

Order your Transformation Pack TODAY to get started on your New Year Health Goals!  Put it on auto-ship and get your 4th month FREE!!  This is a HUGE savings!

I am on this program and LOVE IT!  As a mom, it gives me more energy and it’s so simple so I don’t need to think about what to eat next!  Plus, it WORKS!

See my story HERE.

Here is my before picture….

100_3041

And here I am today…Down 15 lbs & 2 sizes!

mms_picture

See the rest of my story HERE.

Are you ready for a Healthy Body?  Check out the Special and then contact me for another Healthy Home online special to go with this one!

To our health,

Claire

Komentar