Works for Me #2

Welcome to my second Works for Me!  Today I would love to share some stories of our Healthy Beauty Line. Starting with mine first…

When I entered my 30’s, I became more concerned about the health of my skin.  Thankfully, my mom started me on moisturizing my skin and face from the time I was 15!  However, I took a look at what I was using and wondered…is it doing it’s job? 

Am I putting money into something that wasn’t working the way I wanted it to? 

This has led me on a several year journey of trying different products and asking friends.  Then I also noticed ‘age’ spots (I prefer sun spots) starting on my cheeks which doubled in size and darkness this summer.  I know, I know…I need to get out of the sun!  Baby steps remember.

Anyway, in my story shared HERE, I found Shaklee through the Get Clean Products.  Then I saw my friend, Sarah, share her story with the Beauty Products HERE.  Amazing right?  I immediately thought, I am going for it!  I have nothing to lose with the Shaklee guarantee.  I started in July with the full system and still have not yet used up the product!  That is how long it lasts. 

                           AdvancedSkinCare

But the best part for me is my ‘sun’ spots have lessened significantly and are on their way to disappearing.  Plus, I get super dry skin in the winter and  my skin is still soft in December.  Usually, my face is really flaky by now.  Nope!  Not this year!  Sooo worth it!

Here is a pic of me in July with no makeup (be kind please…baring my soul here..)  If you look at the top of my cheekbones just under the corner of my eyes you can see the 2 spots I was telling you about.  Plus lots of freckles!

skin care Before pic

skin care After pic

****and here is a pic of me today in December with no makeup, same spot and lighting.  You can tell by my expression I was super excited to take these of me. 

I did not doctor these in any way.  Obviously my summer tan faded, but so did my freckles and sun spots!!  Awesome!

Here is what a few other gals are saying about their favorite product in the Beauty Line…..

‘LOVE the C and E Repair cream...heals any flaw on my face in record time and definitely brightens my skin.’  Leigh

‘C & E repair cream for SURE! and if you are prone to oily skin, the purifying toner is awesome it sucks the oil away like magic!’  Sarah

‘All things Enfuselle!! I LOVE what it's doing for my face!! I've ALWAYS had acne. I'll be 31 on Saturday and still have the face of a teenager most of the time. Wish I had taken a before picture b/c it is really clearing it up so fast!! Nothing has worked like this and I've tried Pro Active & Max Clarity and even the new Pro Clean. Oh, and I can't forget about how great my face FEELS!! So soft’   Connie

‘You can ask any one of my family members just how smooth my face is because every night I have them feel how soft and smooth it is!  Elisabeth

‘I tried my cleanser and moisturizer this morning and my skin feel amazing! Reeaaallly want to do the oily skin kit and the acne cream too.’  April

‘My husband suffered from acne and he swears by the purifying cleanser.’  Bonnie

WOW!  I wonder what it will do for you? 

I always recommend people get the starter kit because everything works better together.

Be sure to contact me to see how to save even more in the Beauty Line!

Looking forward to our next visit,

Claire

AdvancedSkinCare

Komentar