What's inside my Fridge?

Let's get up close and personal today! We're going to have a quick little tour of my fridge, examining the contents along the way.

Sonia of Natural New Age Mum has invited some of her favourite crunchy bloggers to bare all today. To expose themselves and their fridges to public scrutiny. I feel absolutely honoured to have been asked.

We are all running a blog hop - literally, you can hop from blog to blog. Check out all the other fridge-baring posts at the bottom of this post. Click on one, then hop from that one to another one. Check out some awesomely natural fridges, and find some superb blogs along the way.

I would love to say that I went to a special effort for you all, and actually cleaned out my fridge first... Nope. Hopefully all the stuff in there hides the fact that it hasn't been wiped out in ages. ;)


My very full fridge!!!

Now, let's itemise it all, shelf by shelf by shelf.
 
 
 
 
Top shelf:
  • Mushies (I always keep these in a paper bag out of the vegetable crisper; they store best this way)
  • Triple cream brie (cheese is my guilty pleasure, and this triple cream is the best of the best)
  • Kombucha
  • Raw cream
  • Homemade ginger sauce
  • Egg whites
  • Teff flour

Second Shelf Down:
  • Pumpkin (wrapped in these amazing Green Wraps that I absolutely love!)
  • Rockmelon (also wrapped in a Green Wrap)
  • Homemade feta; some plain and some chilli (and some heart-shaped feta!)
  • Homemade condensed milk
  • Sourdough starter
  • Thermomix stock concentrate
  • Homemade corn and tomato relish
  • Tamari
  • More kombucha!!!
  • Chamomile flowers (from homegrown chamomile plants!)
  • Whey
  • Loving Earth olives



Third Shelf Down:
  • Medjool dates (I buy these in bulk to save $$$)
  • Homemade chilli sauce
  • Homemade jam (strawberry/rhubarb/ginger)
  • Leftover rice
  • Leftover hamburger patties
  • Leftover roasted pumpkin
  • Homemade tikka paste
  • Acai powder (left from when I went through a big 'superfoods' kick aaaaages ago and thought I needed to eat all these superfoods - got over that, but struggling to get through all the acai!)



Fourth Shelf Down (and veg crisper)
  • Lots of veggies!
  • I store onions in the fridge because it keeps you from crying when you cut into them - even though the Thermomix chops them for me, I still have to peel them and chop them in half and even that is enough to make me start crying!


And we can't forget the door!
 
 
 
Door:
  • Raw cheeses (as mentioned above; guilty pleasure... gotta have my raw cheeses!)
  • 1/2 a lemon
  • kaffir lime leaves (hidden under all that cheese!)
  • Fermented Cod Liver Oil (Green Pastures brand)
  • Mustard (Eden Organics brand)
  • Tomato paste (Global Organics brand)
  • Capers
  • Rennet for Cheesemaking, from The Cheesemaking Workshop
  • Turmeric
  • Ginger
  • Butter
  • Raw milk
  • Leftover broth from Soy Sauce Chicken
  • Sauerkraut
 
 
 
That's it!!!
I'm thinking maybe a freezer post is in order next! :)



Don't forget to check out the other posts below!
 
 
 
 


Komentar