5 Foods that are recommended nutrition at McDonald

Sometimes when you rush out of the house without breakfast, or there is an urgent activities that force you to eat at fast food restaurants such as McDonald, the first thing you will remember whether this food is healthy or whether these foods do not interfere with your calorie diet.
Fortunately there are several menus at McDonald recommended by nutritionists that can give you the right nutrients to fuel your body without having to worry about accumulation of calories.
Make sure you skip the fries are large and start ordering food recommended by nutritionists in McDonald

The following five recommended food nutrition at McDonald

 
1. Grilled Chicken Ranch Snack Wrap and a Side Salad

Nutrition experts understand that life is busy. You have to be prepared to be successful on a healthy diet, which includes a solid plan when you eat out, says Maureen Namkoong, MS, RD, manager of fitness and nutrition at Everyday Health. “When the need arises to stop at a McDonald's, I choose wisely and go for the snack-sized grilled chicken ranch wrap — but I ask them to hold the ranch,” says Namkoong. “I then add a side salad and dress it myself with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of pepper, and finish with a jug of low-fat milk.” Namkoong chooses the snack size to help keep portions in check and carbohydrates at a reasonable amount, since she’s often traveling and won’t have much opportunity to work off any extra carbs. “The side salad ensures I don’t miss a vegetable serving on the road, the fiber keeps me full longer, and the milk gives me the calcium I need to build muscle and bone,” she says. “If I’m extra hungry, I’ll add apple slices for a little sweetness.”
 
2. Premium Asian Salad with Grilled Chicken and Kids Fry

"I've been very impressed with the quality of salads from McDonald's lately, and I'm a big fan of the Premium Asian Salad with grilled chicken," says Holley Grainger, RD, and recipe blogger in Birmingham, Alabama. "I love that the salad (without dressing) has fewer than 300 calories and less than 750 milligrams of sodium. Plus, with 5 grams of fiber and a triple boost of protein (31 grams) from the grilled chicken, edamame, and almonds, this salad keeps me full between meals. In addition to those healthy ingredients, the salad offers mandarin oranges, red peppers, spinach, kale, and snow peas."
Grainger admits that she often craves fries when she's at McDonald's. "Instead of passing on fries completely, I skip the salad dressing or use fresh lemon juice to dress my salad, and replace those calories with a kid-sized order of fries for just 110 calories. It satisfies my craving and rounds out my meal."
 
3. A Regular Hamburger and a Premium Asian Salad

"While I don’t go to a ‘burger joint’ very often, when I do it’s usually because I’d like to enjoy a burger,” says Kelly Kennedy, MS, RD, and manager of nutrition at Everyday Health. “With this in mind, I help myself to a regular hamburger (extra pickles for me!) and balance out my meal with a Premium Asian Salad without chicken." The salad adds vitamins, minerals, and fiber, plus a satisfying crunch to Kennedy’s meal. "I ask for a jug of 1-percent milk to quench my thirst and add some additional protein, calcium, and vitamin D!" she adds.
 
4. A Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger and a Premium Southwest Salad

Contrary to popular belief, a quick meal at McDonald’s doesn’t have to blow your daily calorie count, says Sheri Iodice, RD, and dietitian at Everyday Health. The key is to avoid larger sandwiches and fries. “I choose the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger with a Premium Southwest Salad and unsweetened iced tea,” says Iodice. “This combination is the size of a meal I would make at home. It has 460 calories and around 1/3 of a day’s recommended amount of total fat, dietary fiber, and sodium.”
 
5. Fruit and Maple Oatmeal
 
If you’re making a pit stop on your way to work, the fruit and maple oatmeal (without the brown sugar) makes for a quick and filling breakfast option that will keep you satisfied until lunch. "It's a great way to start the day," says Bonnie Taub-Dix, RDN, owner of BetterThanDieting.com and blogger for Everyday Health. "Oatmeal is a great source of cholesterol-lowering soluble fiber, and this 1-cup serving has just 260 calories (less than a bagel!) and 18 grams of sugar — including the fruit (less than some yogurts) — plus 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber.”
 
 
 

Komentar