GF Cinnamon Rolls



I am continuing my obsession with "Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" and cinnamon rolls.  Oh boy, are these cinnamon rolls delicious!  Actual, honest to goodness gooey rolls that you can sink your teeth into.  If you want to know more about the cookbook, click here to see my previous blog posting.

Again, I'm not going to share the recipe because I want to to check out the book, but I will say, I did change a few things here.  First, I don't like icing so I had to figure out a way to make these delicious rolls slightly more moist.  Butter, it turns out, is the perfect choice.  After rolling out the dough I brushed on melted butter before sprinkling on the filling.  Second, I wanted slightly bigger rolls so I sliced the roll into 8 pieces instead of 12.  That's about it though!

Check out the book and enjoy!

Komentar